Friday, February 09, 2007

Fur, Fur Everywhere

Fur made a huge comeback this week in the Fall collections. Not only did NYC have temps in the teens, but the runway showed there’s nothing like fur to keep you toasty, this season and next Fall too!

As you can see from my previous post, it’s pretty easy to go from fur chic to prostitute panache (in a horrible way). Avoid the road kill look at all costs, and wear just one fur item at a time. I tried to find a picture of Audrey Hepburn wearing an adorable fur caplet and black cigarette pants, which is the look I mean here, so once I find it I’ll post it.

In the meantime, a few designers got the fur, fur everywhere trend right.



Top left: Badgley Mischka
Top center: Myself by Kai Kuhne
Top right: Michael Kors
Bottom: Michael Kors



No comments: