Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I want it NOW: Eye Make Up in March's Elle

I want it NOW: Chloe’s emerald green eye

How to get it:

Nars Duo Eye shadow in Sea, Sex, Sun – for base yellow/gold tones
Nars Duo Eye shadow in Misfit – for the deep emerald color at the outside corner of the eye, and outside under the lower eye lashes.
M.A.C Eye shadow in Surreal – for the inside corner of the eye and bottom lid








Nars can be found at Sephora, and M.A.C at MACcosmetics.com



I want it NOW: Guess's doe-eyed liquid liner


How to get it:


Stila Eye shadow in Ecru (matte baby pink) - for base color all over lid


L'Oreal Line Intensifique Liquid Eyeliner in Black - I couldn't find this eyeliner at my local Harmon, but L'Oreal did have a liquid liner with a small brush that I really love. This one is basically the same product as Lancome's Artliner for a lot less.


Stila can be found at Sephora, and L'Oreal at your local drugstore.

No comments: