Thursday, March 15, 2007

Best Spring Dresses to Pretend You Play Croquet In

Cheap Chic
My sister just picked up this adorable lawn dress from Forever 21 yesterday. It’s perfect for the small busted girl because it has padding in that area for a little extra something. I also adore the sweet red floral pattern on the hem of the dress. I think you can tuck in the straps if you want.

I want it NOW accessories: red patent leather peep toe shoe and matching red patent clutch.




Padded Dot Dress Forever21, $24.80






Spring Splurge
I’m desperately waiting for the pre-season Lilly Pulitzer sale so I can pick up a few of their new items. Lilly has definitely toned herself down a bit in the past few years, and if you don’t over do it with Lilly shoes, purse and head scarf all at once I think a Lilly Pulitzer dress is a must have.




I want it NOW accessories: Huge white sunglasses
Billie Dress Lilly Pulitzer, $218

No comments: