Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Band-Aid Block Those Blisters!

It’s flip flop time again! I can’t find my Reefs anywhere (for some reason I can’t hold on to them for more than one season!), but I wore my classic Jack Rogers for the first time yesterday. Of course by the time 5pm came around, I had two gianormous blisters on the bottom of my feet. And I wasn’t alone. People from work were also reporting the mishaps of their first flip-flop wearing venture this spring.

But don’t worry faithful flip-floppers, Band-Aid has once again come to our rescue and created a new product to stop blisters from even forming. It’s called Band-Aid Active Flex Block Stick and it comes in a deodorant like stick that can be applied to any place on your foot where a blister might form. A lot of runners use it, so this stuff has got to be good and it doesn’t even wear off in the rain!

So let your current wounds heal, and never leave home without the Band-Aid Block Stick again!



Active Flex Block Stick Band-Aid, $6.99

No comments: