Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Break for $42 a bottle



I’m officially done with winter. I can’t stand it anymore! My pasty, dull skin is dying to see the summer sun. Unfortunately, my skin doesn’t actually like the sun. I burn very easily and since skin cancer runs in my family, I’m a 45 SPF kind of girl.

Fortunately, for me and my almost translucently white skin, there is St. Tropez Sunless Tanner. I think I’ve posted about St. Tropez before, but I can’t say enough about the perfect streak-free tan that I get with this lotion. It’s essential to have not only the Auto-Bronzant Lotion (tanner), but also the moisturizing lotion, body polisher and (most importantly) the self tan remover if you want to look natural. The remover gets the self tanner off of your hands after the application process so you don’t have the tell-tale orange palms. It also is a quick-fix if you applied too much tanner to your knees or elbows (which tend to get darker more quickly).

I suggest getting the small tanning system to start and of course the self tan remover. And although the small tanning system is about $42, it is well worth it to avoid wrinkles, sunspots and cancer later in life.

Small Tanning System, St. Tropez, $42.56

Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a sun-kissed face!!

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I thought pale was in this season? Please tell me its still true!!

Tara said...

Pale was in for winter this year, but I think it's not going to survive the spring and summer. Just use the sunless tanner. Yes it is scary at first, but once you get the hang of it, I know you'll love it.