Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm Bringing Shiny Back...

Anyone who caught the 2007 Spring fashion shows came away with at least one comment: shiny is back, and it’s HUGE! (sometimes literally) I’m personally excited for shiny clothes, shoes and bags to be in for Spring. My jersey knits were getting me down a little. I need something to sparkle in, especially when I go out. And for you single fabulous girls, everyone knows guys are attracted to shiny things.

For the spring, find shiny tops that are in a variety of colors, like green, gold and purple. Or if you’re not ready to go full on Dolce and Gabbana shiny mini-dress, look for a more demure shiny item like a purse or ballet flats. Keep the shine coming girls!

Check out the Shine On trend from several designers this season.



Dolce and Gabbana






















Not too sure about the Grease Lightning stretch pants, but you get the idea.



Stella McCartney (left) and Zac Posen (right)


I like your sleeves. They're really big. (name the movie!)








No comments: