Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Savvy Bombshell

I saw this on one of my favorite blogs, Beauty Addict, and thought some of you would be interested. It’s Bombshell Bargains, a Canadian website that has all the tres expensive makeup that you love for those lovely low Canadian exchange prices. Orders over $100 have free shipping, with everything under $100 having a flat $10 shipping fee.













I couldn’t find all of my favorite items that I usually buy at Sephora, but these goodies could be worth shopping across the border:

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit, 21.15 USD (usually $32)
I’m kicking myself right now for not finding this site sooner! And now that I can’t live without my creamy concealer kit, I know where to find it in the future.

MAC Fluidline 11.83 USD (usually $14.50)
Bombshell has tons of colors of Fluidline and it’s perfect for getting that liquid eyeliner look. Also comes with an applicator brush, I’ll take it, thank you!

Nars Single Eyeshadow 17.75 USD (usually $21)
My favorite eye shadow of all time is $3 cheaper? I’m sooo there in Sugarbaby with bells on.

Lancome Juicy Tubes 12.67 USD (usually $17.50)
Name the Juicy Tube and it’s at Bombshell. Really indulge your lip gloss obsession now (as if you didn’t before). It’s a Juicy Tube extravaganza!

No comments: