Monday, January 22, 2007

More Gloss for Your Pretty Pucker


How many lip glosses do you have in your purse right now? I have 8. I think I have a problem. It’s too late for me. And it’s about to get worse. My lovely cousin told me about the new Kiehl’s line of 8 Simply Mahvelous Lip Glosses. Of course they still have my old favorites Goldenberry and Black Raspberry, but with 6 new colors to add to my collection. I think I want Icy Everest and Pink Rider, actually I want them all!

Kiehl’s gloss is always perfect because it has everything lips want: a touch of color, shine and the all-important moisturizing factor. I’ve been a Kiehl’s lip gloss addict for a long time now, and although it doesn’t compare to my Chanel lip gloss obsession, I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to get all 8 of these new little precious tubes.

Make it 16 in my purse!

Simply Mahvelous Lip Gloss Kiehl’s, $13.50

No comments: