Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cell it, Gloss it

I can’t decide whether these lip glosses that can attach to your cell phone are really useful or just cheesy.

Functional? Yes




I love the Dermatone multipurpose lip/face balm, especially during ski season to prevent chapping and frost bite. I put it on everything from my nose to my lips! It has a convenient carabiner that clips onto your ski jacket for easy application (even if you have your mittens on) The only thing I didn’t like about this product was that it becomes more solid when it’s especially cold out (15° F) and it’s difficult to get out of the tube.









Fashionable? Maybe



I like how Sephora is marketing this
Bourjois Effet 3D Mobile lip gloss:

Thanks to Bourjois you'll never have to leave home without your two essentials: lip gloss and a cell phone. This mini version of Bourjois' best-selling lip gloss, Effet 3D, has an adorable charm that attaches to any cell phone giving it a chic look and giving you more room in your purse. It's the must-have accessory of the season!

Since I’m always digging around my purse for either my cell phone or my lip gloss, this might be a good solution. Although not very professional, it does come in 8 shimmery colors. Oola la

What I was really looking for when I started my “lip gloss that attaches to key rings, cell phones etc” was the good ole’ Lip Smackers that came with a key ring in the cap. I think they might have been unfortunately discontinued due to their cheesi-ness factor….anyone remember Kiwi Strawberry?

To attach lip gloss to everything I own or not to attach lip gloss to everything own? I’m still undecided.

No comments: