Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Holy Grail of Hot Brushes

This Conair Hot Brush is one of the best gifts I ever received. I brought it to college freshman year, and by sophomore year my roommates and I had used it so much that the poor little hair styling miracle just couldn’t handle it anymore. With one quick popping sound it was down for the count. For the past 4 years I have been trying to find a replacement, but Conair doesn’t sell the Hot Brush in any stores.

Finally, after calling Conair, writing them hate emails and trying everything, I have found the Hot Brush online! Girls this is not just any curling iron. It gives instant body and volume to otherwise flat hair, as well as taming unruly thick/wavy hair. Whether you want to flip out, flip under, conquer bed head or just make soft waves, this iron is amazing, not to mention affordable. It’s definitely going onto my Christmas wish list!


Conair Hot Brush $21.99

No comments: