Tuesday, November 21, 2006

She decided to go with "naughty" this year...

Fabulous Girls Gift Guide: Random Fabulous Gift





Anne Taintor Wall Calendar for 2007: This is a small compilation of Anne Taintor’s hysterical retro pictures with modern commentary. Saucy, sexy and sometime positively naughty! At the end of 2007 take the calendar and frame the individual months. You can also get the full line of Anne Taintor products at Anne Taintor.com

There’s one for every occasion or frustration with men or life! Here are some from past and present calendars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Girl's Guide,

I am meeting my (serious) boyfriend's parents for the first time this holiday season at their annual holiday party they host at their house. I have been reassured that a dress would be too much- what do I wear????

Hopefully engaged by this time next year,
Future Inlaw Fashionably Frustrated

Tara said...

Dear Future Inlaw Fashionably Frustrated,

Check out my posts about tops and pants (I think that's the way to go for your party). If you need some more ideas let me know! Good luck and let me know next year if you're engaged!

Tara
Fabulous Girls Guide