Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Part 3: Guess who’s coming to dinner? Dresses and Miscellaneous

I had to include some dresses in this series. I wear dresses all the time, whether it’s a party, work, or going out on a Friday night. Dresses can be very casual, or very fancy, so I’m of the opinion that there is a dress for every occasion!




L.A.M.B Embroidered Scoop Back Dress Nordstrom $565
This dress is a stunner! It’s very old Hollywood glamour with a silk organza overlay, and a nipped-in waist. Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina? Oui!

Maggy London Matte Jersey Dress Nordstrom $118
This red jersey dress is casual enough for me to wear to work, but can be dressed up with jewelry for a holiday party, maybe even my office holiday party?

French Dot Velvet Pencil Skirt J.Crew $98
This skirt would go perfectly with a gray silk blouse.



Silk/Cotton Beaded Wrap Sweater Ann Taylor $98
Gold and cream are a classic combination. This sparkly sweater with cream-colored pants is very sophisticated.

I’m going to contain myself and not include my list of ultimate cocktail dresses in this post. I hope you can put some great holiday party outfits together (or at least get ideas) from my posts and good luck meeting his parents! Cheers to not wearing a reindeer sweater!

No comments: