Wednesday, November 01, 2006

High º5


The last time I picked up some of my favorite Chanel Lip Gloss, the nice people at Sephora put some Chanel Nº5 body lotion into my shopping bag. I had the sample for a while, until I finally tried it this weekend. And can I say, wow! I’ve never wore the perfume Chanel Nº5, but now I understand why it’s an undying classic.

The lotion is very silky and is quickly absorbed by the skin to leave a touch of the scent. It’s not overpowering at all, and can be layered under other perfumes, such as Chanel’s Chance. I probably won’t use it for everyday or nighttime moisturizing, but it’s my new favorite for a ‘going out and showing a bit of skin’ moisturizer!

And if you're a little put off by the price, Chanel usually has a special gift combo around the holidays. So just wait a few weeks :-)

No comments: